Heritage Leather Stateroom Wash Bag
Once a common gift given to boys graduating to manhood, this accessory, identified as a Dopp Kit, is a necessity for any man traveling for business, leisure or sport.
Engineering and execution being everything, our 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned vintage leather version was carefully designed without an upper frame. This adjustment allows for packing more items when the kit is full, and for compressing it down when not.
Sharing the same lining and silhouette as our Heritage Stateroom Weekender bag, it also features a side handle, facilitating ease in carrying. The interior features one zippered and two open pockets to perfectly fit all of your essential tools.
Antique brass feet on the base protect against damp counter surfaces while providing additional durability.
- Frameless design allows for fuller packing
- Side handle and tab for easy open and close
- Thick��full-grain,��US cowhide, vegetable-tanned��leather
- Solid antique brass metal hardware
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine-grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 6" H x 10.5" W x 5.5" D
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dopp is a registered trademark of Buxton.