Heritage Waxed Canvas Steamer Backpack II
Louis Vuitton introduced the steamer bag in 1901 a little piece of luggage meant to be carried inside larger trunks. We reinvented it in 2015 as a comfortable, versatile, vintage inspired backpack for the next century and beyond.
And now, we've re-imagined once more迨to carry forward is striking head-turning looks while morphing it into a highly-functional rucksack / backpack statement piece for today's adventurer. Lightweight (less than 4 lbs) with an easy-opening clasp is hidden underneath the authentically styled top flap.
Our signature 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather contrasts at the base and top reminiscent of the original material used for the historic leather mail bag.
- Durable 18 oz waxed canvas
- 100% full-grain, marbled US steerhide vegetable tanned迨leather
- Padded shoulder straps ergonomically designed for comfort
- Navy blue pinstripe lining
- Top flap with underneath zippered pocket
- Front zippered pocket smartly hidden out of sight迨underneath flap
- Padded vertical laptop pocket is 11.75"W x 14.25"H. If both dimensions of your laptop are under these measurements, it will fit in the laptop pocket. Please check the width and height (not diagonal dimension).
- Top opening is 12.25" wide (snapped) and 17.75" wide (unsnapped)
- Solid antique brass迨hardware
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 17" H x 14" W x 6.25" D
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.